(Parents/Teachers should explain these rules to their ward/Students)
1. School hours are specified by the school authorities from time to time.
2. Students must occupy their seats in the class at least five minutes before the first bell.
3. Students are – strictly forbidden to leave the school premises during the school hours without the permission of the principal.
4. Students are not allowed to wear any ornaments, or bring cell phones, fashionable watches, any other electronic gadgets, excessive amounts of cash or any valuable articles to school. The school will not be responsible for the loss of any such article brought by the students.
5. Running or shouting in the premises is not allowed.
6. Personal hygiene and cleanliness are expected from all the students.
7. Every student speaks in English.
8. Every student should endeavor to keep the tone and fair name of the school by excelling in good manners.