Guidelines to Parents
Children who have completed 3 years and 8 months before June 1st are eligible for admission to Junior K.G Parent seeking admissions for each ward have to produce the original birth certificate for each ward from the municipal office.
Admission once paid will not be refunded. A student once admitted cannot be withdrawn without 3 months notice or 3 months fee in lieu of the notice.
2. Std XI
- Candidate seeking admission to Std XI should have the passed Std X (State / Metric) and should have secures minimum of 60% of marks in the public Examination.
- Parents seeking the admission for wards have to produce original Mark Sheet, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, Birth Certificate and Community Certificate in original and also the duly attested Xerox copies of the same.
- Admission once paid will not be refunded. A student once admitted cannot be withdrawn without 3 months notice or 3 months fee in lieu of the notice.
- Students seeking admission to Std XI should specify the group to be selected. Changes will not be made later.
The rules regarding attendance are as follows:
- Parents should see that their wards are not absent except under unavoidable circumstances as it badly hampers the progress of the pupil.
- The student should be in the school premises before 8:30 a.m.
- Parents should send a leave note for absence of their wards.
- In case of absence without prior permission, the ward, on coming to the school, must have the leave letter.
- A student suffering from infectious disease will not be allowed from the school.
- Irregular attendance and habitual absence will call for dismissal from the school.
- Absence on the re-opening day and closing day is not allowed.
- The Management & Staff diligent care that no accidents occur in the school during the working hours. Please instruct your child not to including in any dangerous or mischievous activity which is injurious to the child in the school campus which is beyond or control may not be blamed.
- The Management and Staff is not responsible for any unfortunate incident that occurs outside the school campus without the prior permission from the principal and the Class Teacher.
- Management is not responsible for the loss of any valuable items brought to the school without the knowledge of the teacher.